Divorce Coping Tip for 15th November 2018

If you have an ex who is dragging their heels getting their financial statements in order, it can leave you feeling like you’re a puppet dangling on their string.

You can force the issue along and make them get a move on by filling in a Form A. This is filed at court and they will make arrangements for full financial disclosure to be made by a certain date in the not too distant future and you’ll both have to attend court to move onto the next stage.

Please support Divorce Coping Tips Click to buy our books

It can call their bluff and shift them into action and if the necessary paperwork is completed and submitted back at the court before the hearing date, you will not need to attend a hearing.

You do have to pay to get this process rolling along but to be honest, if you have revenue coming your way, you may feel it’s well worth it just to bring the phase to a close.

Leave a Reply