Divorce Coping Tip for 11th January 2016

If you’ve been a non/low wage earner in your relationship and you suddenly find yourself separated and depleted of funds, the first thing you need to do is find out where you stand financially by getting a clear picture of what you are entitled to.

The Citizen’s Advice Bureau is an extremely useful organisation (UK) but it can take some time to get an appointment in which to lay out all the facts for a comprehensive assessment.

If you have most of your financial information to hand and can access the internet, a little time invested filling in the interactive forms on EntitledTo.co.uk, will probably pay dividends.

They touch on just about every aspect of your life but by the end of the grilling, you’ll have a very clear idea of who you need to contact, what you need to tell them and how you can start to get any benefits or assistance you are entitled to.

Don’t be afraid to ask!

Leave a Reply